PBBG April Breakfast Meeting - Christopher Farrell
Please join us for breakfast on Friday morning on April 7 at
The Chesterfield Palm Beach
(complimentary Valet parking and WiFi access)
from 7:45 a.m. until 9:15 a.m.
We are pleased to welcome back Mr. Christopher J. Farrell to "The Breakfast Club". Mr. Farrell is a Director of Investigations & Research and a member of the Board of Directors of Judicial Watch. Read Chris's bio here. To see last year's presentation by Mr. Farrell, please click here; this video received over 19,000 hits on YouTube in the last 11 months!
To remind everyone, JudicialWatch is a private contribution/donation-supported entity that keeps government honest when the government does not want to keep itself honest! For example, see these recent blog posts about what JudicialWatch is actively pursuing (clicking each title brings one to a JW webpage or blog, or a broadcast from the Fox News Network):
- Susan Rice and potential Obama corruption fallout? - Fox News Network
- Continued Huma Abedin and Hillary Clinton e-mails
- Florida Congressman Alcee Hastings sued by JudicialWatch
- Chris Farrell's revealing commentary on the abuse of intelligence collection - YouTube
- Building a wall will not stop overextending visas
- Government Oversight Challenges
- Suing for records for the Clinton-Lynch airplane/Tarmac meeting
- Suing for records to the Obama IRS scandal
To donate to JudicialWatch, please click this link.
Get the JW truth on any Russian WH influence, inter-party hacking, current DC corruption, terrorism in the USA, etc. Was JW's continual pressure on Hillary's e-mail mistakes a key element to election of Donald Trump? Find out by attending this breakfast meeting!
The cost to attend is $25 for paid-up Members, $35 for guests who RSVP ahead of time.
There is an additional $10 fee for walk-ins, and subject to available seating.